Monday, November 2, 2009

Sofitel

Last summer I stayed at the Sofitel in Chicago's water tower.When I got into the lobby it has a very modern look and feel. When I got to my suite because it was my dad's birthday,it had two separate rooms, a living room and a bedroom in both rooms were flat screen TVs. In the living room was two couches a desk and coffee table and foot rests,it is very spacious. In the bedroom is a king sized bed with a set of drawers, the bed was like a cloud in look and feel.We needed to have another bed so me and my sister could sleep somewhere off the ground,boy do the people at the Sofitel treat you right.They made two little comforter mattress things that felt and looked like the big bed. It also had a bathroom which contained a sink, bathtub, and toilet a tile floor at your feet.It is well placed with a pizza place down the street and in the middle part of town.

I give the Sofitel two thumbs up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment