Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Awhnee

Last December I stayed at the Awhnee in Yosemite valley after attending the Brace Bridge dinner at the hotel, after the seven course meal I went up to my room to rest and go to sleep. they have the most comfortable beds it's like sleeping on a cloud that was the best sleep I have ever had. When I woke up I saw I winter wonderland right outside my window, a fresh layer of powdery snow had just fallen overnight, and during the winter Yosemite tends to look like that, beautiful. I went down to their restaurant to have breakfast, I made a good move down in the same room as the brace bridge dinner the view of the snow was amazing. They offered a buffet different breakfast dishes. at the buffet bar they had an omelet station wher someone would customize an omelet to your liking. At the buffet there was fruit homemade waffles, sausage and bacon. I can't think of anything bad about the Awhnee, A great hotel through and through.
Thats the kids view on the Awhnee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment